|Full name & title||Prof. Dr. H. Bachtiar Hasan, S.T., M.SIE.|
|Date of Birth||December 04, 1955|
|Years with Firm/Entity||39 years|
|Membership of Professional Societies||1. IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers).
2. Asosiasi Dosen dan Guru Vokasional Indonesia (ADGVI).
3. Asosiasi Pendidikan Teknologi dan Kejuruan Indonesia (APTEKINDO).
|Detailed Tasks Assigned||1. Lecturer in Department of Electrical Engineering Education (Bachelor).
2. Implementing Tridharma (three pillars) of higher education which includes education, research, and community service.
|Key Qualifications||Knowledge area/scientific specializations are Technopreneurship, Strengthening Industrial Relations.|
|1. Doctorate (S3), Education Administration, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung – Indonesia (1999).
2. Master’s degree (S2), Industrial Engineering and Management, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung – Indonesia (1988).
3. Bachelor’s degree (S1), Electrical Education, IKIP Bandung, Bandung – Indonesia (1980).
|1. 1981 – present – Lecturer in Electrical Engineering of Education Program, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.|
|Selected publications||1. 2019 – Internship Program as a Part of Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) (Bachtiar Hasan, Tasma Sucita). 5th UPI International Conference on Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ICTVET 2018).
2. 2019 – Training and development of Internet of Things creative industry entrepreneurship models for UPI students (Bachtiar Hasan, Hasbullah, Wawan Purnama, Iwan Kustiawan). Journal of Physics: Conference Series. IOP Publishing.
3. 2019 – Effect of Competency, Work Motivation, Industrial Work Experience and Facilities on the Readiness of Work for Senior High School Graduates in Electro Expertise Programs (Mukhidin, Bachtiar Hasan, Ade Gaffar Abdullah). Innovation of Vocational Technology Education.
4. 2018 – Implementation of Blended Learning Methods to Improve the Ability and Learning Student Results in Basic Programming Subject (Mukhidin, Bachtiar Hasan, Dadang Lukman Hakim, Yoyo Somantri). 5th UPI International Conference on Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ICTVET 2018).
5. 2018 – Design and Implementation Of Web-Based Internship Information System at Vocational School (Bachtiar Hasan, Ade Gafar Abdullah, Dadang Lukman Hakim, Didin Wahyudin). IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP Publishing.
6. 2018 – Influence of Nitrogen As Grain Refiner In Low Carbon And Microalloyed Steels (Bachtiar Hasan). IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP Publishing.
7. 2018 – Student’s Entrepreneur Model Development In Creative Industry Through Utilization of Web Development Software and Educational Game (Bachtiar Hasan, Hasbullah, Siscka Elvyanti, Wawan Purnama). IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP Publishing.
8. 2018 – The Development of Dispatcher Training Simulator in A Thermal Enegry Generation System (Dadang Lukman Hakim, Ade Gafar Abdullah, Yadi Mulyadi, Bachtiar Hasan). IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP Publishing.
9. 2017 – Analysis on Anomalous Short Term Load Forecasting Using Two Different Approaches (Ade Gafar Abdullah, Bachtiar Hasan, Yadi Mulyadi, Dadang Lukman Hakim). 2017 3rd International Conference On Science in Information Technology (ICSITech).
10. 2017 – Book title ”Cara Praktis Membangun Wirausaha.”
11. 2017 – Book title ”Teknik Tegangan Tinggi.”